Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017 Finish-Along Q1

2017 Finish-Along - goals for 1st Quarter:

Felicity Quilts Finish A Long

Three things I have on the 'to finish' list - all of them existing WIPs.

There'll be other things done, of course, because this is me and I need to get my butt into gear for the 2017 Sydney Quilt Show (as well as the other shows during the year).

1. Meadow Quilt Top

The Lizzy House Meadow Quilt class was a couple of years ago, and I put the pieces away in a box and haven't yet finished it! Time to get it done!

WIPs January 2017

It has the space, it has the place, I just have to get the pieces laid out and sew!


2. Friendship Supernova

The reason this one has taken so long is that I wanted a larger quilt - a 4x4 quilt rather than a 3x4. I needed to add 4 extra blocks - well, 5 really. I couldn't find the sixth one that my partner sent, and I haven't heard from her since the QAL. Oops.

WIPs January 2017

3. Plain Jane Passacaglia

Time to get this one done. Seriously.

--

In the midst of all this, I also have to make two quilts for the Sydney Quilt Show. And possibly put borders on a 3rd (the Sydney Mod Squad quilting group) depending on whether it's needed or not...

So many things to do, not half enough time!

1 comment:

  1. I want to make a Passacaglia too. Maybe once I clean off my UFO list. Good luck with your finishes.

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!