Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday: the one with Intulawoven


Intulawoven

I love the Interwoven pattern - it's basically the same block repeatedly rotated through 90degrees.

O is for organisation. #aussiecharmswap #aussiecharmalong

But the result is really stunning!

Australia Day workroom shot! #aussiecharmalong #intulawoven

Especially when colour-shifted!

Thinking a border might be in order. #aussiecharmswap #aussiecharmalong #intulawoven

I was planning to do 6 x 4 blocks, but discovered I didn't have quite enough pieces, so it'll just be 5 x 4 blocks.

Full pics tomorrow.

I could theoretically get it quilted and bound by Monday - spend Sunday quilting it - just the all-over flaming curls that are my quilting trademark. Part of me wants to get funky with the quilting, but I'm just not sure. This one might benefit from an all-over - and I do need to practise my FMQ...

Not much else to report this week - no movement on anything else.

Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!





11 comments:

  1. It looks great, the fabrics and colors are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fabrics were collected in a charm swap of Tula Pink's fabrics - one 5" charm of 112 prints, so a nice variety!

      Delete
  2. Looks great! I love it! Such a fun design made out of HST & plain square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color progression across the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the color progression across the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty quilt! The colors you used are perfect! I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!