Monday, September 14, 2015

We're Home!

After a month gadding about the globe, I'm finally home again. Lovely as it is to travel, it's equally lovely to be home. (Except for the bit where I have to go into work. That's not so great.

I have fabric (some Liberty, some Vietnamese silk) and many plans!

Things to be finished by the end of this month (time-urgent)

1. sewmystashmini

2. hexiedownunder

Things that are scheduled for doing (classes, QALs, etc.)

3. Meadow quilt class by Lizzie House (26th September at Hobbysew)

Things on the plate for doing

4. C+S Charm Swap finish-along using Treasure Boxes by Tracey Jay Quilts

5. Heather Ross "Imagine Greater" quilt using the Yuma pattern (link goes to Gotham Quilts' quilt-along).

6. Parental cushions (probably for Christmas TBH).

7. Summer dresses and tops with my Liberty fabrics.

Amidst all this, I have to start planting out my garden for summer. It's going to be a busy few weeks, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!