Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WIP Wednesday: the one with hour baskets

Completed:

Two 1-hour baskets (pattern by @kelbysews):

The #hourbasket is really easy. Really really easy...  #saturdaynightcraftalong

And once more with adorable little Japanese kids! #hourbasket #saturdaynightcraftalong

but haven’t actually been able to get a move on with any of the other projects.

Progress Made:

#ahbcparty3 parcels for April and May have been sent out!

Still in progress with an eye to completion:
- Soroptimmist's quilt
- the rest of the #ahbcparty3 gifts
- summer dress
- Maria Hill cosplay

A drawstring bag is planned for these flamingos. I'd forgotten how adorable they are!

I'd forgotten how adorable these flamingos are!

And finally:

Giveaway!

I’m running a Mendocino Giveaway over on Instagram for hitting 600 followers: 2 yards of original Mendocino to one of my followers who reposts a pic from my feed, along with why they like it, and tags with @seldear and #600forSel

Linking to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday post.

5 comments:

  1. Your baskets are really pretty, and I LOVE, LOVE your blue flamingos! Could you let me know the name of the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baskets and what a generous giveaway - if only I was on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not on Onstagram...but gorgeous fabrics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not on istragram but those baskets are addictive.

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!