Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2105 Finish-Along: Q3 goals!

1. Get all my AHBC Birthday Swaps Done: I think I have April, May, June, and July yet to go. This is partly because I'm terrified of not making something nice enough, and partly because I don't want to just make the same thing for everyone!

2. Quilt two quilts: And by 'quilt' I mean "me, myself, and I using a longarm to FMQ".

Current options are Honey Honey, The Promises Of Spring (Snowflake), and French Farmhouse, all of which have significant negative space that needs attending to.

3. Finish Domestic Bliss Quilt Top:

Ahhh, Domestic Bliss fabric and Camille Roskelley pattern all good! #showmethemoda

This one is going to be for a raffle run by my mother's chapter of Soroptimist International - a global volunteer movement working together to transform the lives of women and girls. I think the proceeds are going to the local women's shelter. I kind of hope so.

4. Those Damned Curtains for the front room:

I even have the pattern for them - the Concerto Quilt Pattern - scrappy, diagonal, adjustable for size... Mirror the pattern for the second quilt and it's perfect!

5. summer dresses

I'm going on a trip in just over a month - to Vietnam (HCMC), the UK (London), and the USA (Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco), over the space of a month. Where it will be summer, and warm, and I can wear comfy cotton dresses around the place!

Of course, I have to actually make the comfy cotton dresses.

6. Costume for Dragon*Con Atlanta

I really want to have some cosplays for Dragon*Con. I just don't think I'll have the time to get them done beforehand. :(

1 comment:

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!