Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WIP Wednesday: the one with Tula Pink


Oh it's been such a fortnight! Life happened last week, and I didn't get around to doing a WIP Wednesday post.

Done

#aussietulapinkswap

I only realised this was due when I started seeing Instgrams about people posting theirs! So it was a rush job, over the weekend:

Tula Pink swap

Full post HERE!

WIPs

Swarm

Slowly moving - I'm a bit tired out by that Tula swap!

WIP Wednesday may

Birthday Swaps

Yeah, a mini quilt. Of more Tula. This time it's scraps and a bit of improv.

WIP Wednesday may

To Do This Week

1. Swarm
2. Birthday Swaps (before I get behind again!)

--

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!


1 comment:

  1. You have really lovely projects going! I love your sense of color and style!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!