Thursday, March 5, 2015

WIP Wednesday: the one with binding


Not much to report again this week.

I finished a Cotton + Steel scrap pouch for the AHBC swap from this pattern by Kelby Sews.

#cottonandsteel pouch!

And got the Salt Air Split-Square back from the quilter! It now needs binding before Saturday (when it's going to be gifted for a 30th/31st).

A time to loose and a time to bind...

And the other (Darling Violetta) is for my sister, and I don't have pics of it yet. (It's been colonised by the cats.)

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

  1. I love your box pouch! Which pattern did you use (if you did use a pattern)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pattern is from Kelby Sews: http://kelbysews.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/boxy-bag-tutorial.html It's a really good box pouch - nice and simple and very square.

      Delete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!