Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIP: the one with broken dishes


It's been a crazy busy week for me, so not much progress at all.

Some USA Hurray!

HSTs waiting to be paired and have the lines drawn, so they can become Broken Dishes:

HSTs to be Broken Dished

Lines drawn and ready to be paired for sewing:

IMAG2829


Broken dishes, laid out:

broken dishes blocks

I think I'm going to have to put a lot more effort into this. A lot more spare time to quilting!

Wonky Farm

And we have the blocks done!

IMAG2830

I only got that done this morning, so there was no time to lay them out properly. It's not as effective as I'd like, although nicely bright.

--

What have you been doing this week?

2 comments:

  1. love those blues in your broken dishes! So pretty.

    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, hop on by if you get the chance :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/07/wip-wednesday-july-31st-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from WIP wednesday. Love the blue colourway

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!