Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mendocino Mermaids Swap?

Public Announcement Time

I'm looking for some of Heather Ross' Mendocino Mermaids fabric, Yes, I know, it's impossible to get, shy of paying quite a bit of money over ton Etsy. However, I was wondering if anyone who happens to have some (yardage, or FQ) would be willing to engage in a swap?

I have the following fabrics I'd be willing to swap, up to half a yard.

willing to swap

Mendocino swap

That's:
- Mermaids on Gold
- Swim sisters on Fuchsia
- Kelp forest on Blush
- Seahorses on Gold (Dark Gold and White)
- Seahorses on Blush (Orange and Pale Pink)
- Giant Octopi on Fuchsia
- Kelp Stripe On Blush

I'm looking for:

Mendocino seek

That's:
- Swim sisters on Gold
- Swim sisters on Purple
- Swim Sisters on Blush (Pink Octopus)
- Swim Sisters on Blush (Fuschia Octopus)
- Seahorses on Fuschia (Purple and Gold)
- Seahorses on Gold (Dark Gold and Pink)
- Seahorses on Blush (Gold and Pale Pink)

Finally, I'm not up for selling any yet, but I promise that when I do, it'll be rather less than $60/yd here on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I have the gold swim sisters fabric in a half yard if you are still looking for a swapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if you need my email its adonaisoul@gmail.com
    I have gold swim sisters I could swap for pink ones
    My name is michelle

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!