Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Working Wednesday

Alliteration is such an amusing thing for my small mind!

First, the scarf for Tina:
Tina's Scarf

Made from the Tea Rose Home Five Fat Quarters Scarf. I changed the pattern a bit because I couldn't find a fifth fabric that matched the others.

It's a bit modern for my tastes, but hopefully Tina likes it. If not, I can always make her another, more classically coloured one.

Also, a churn dash block for the 2011 Birthday Block swap on LJ and Flickr:
Birthday Block Swap - June

Very late June birthday. And July is a rather complicated one with flying geese and HSTs all over the shop! That's definitely gonna be a challenge.

I also sewed about 20 corners to kaleidoscope isos. More later, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!