Friday, June 24, 2016

WIP Wednesday: the one with curtains

It's actually Friday here. But whatever!

Bought some Parisville this week at painful prices (and yet I paid it): I think it's going to end up as a bag...

Hey @molli_sparkles: no sooner asked than arrived! Thanks muchly. 😊😊 Going to have to find a nice big print pattern for this one!  #parisville #tulatroops

Now I need to find a bag pattern I like. And possibly a stall at the Sydney Quilt And Craft Fair that sells leather.

I should make a separate post about the things I bought at the Craft and Quilt Fair...


WIPs

Dining Room Curtains

I know, they look finished, but that's only half!

Curtain call! Alas only one half of it - have the other half yet to do!

But they look pretty spiffy, IMO!

TO DO:

Other than that, there's still heart blocks for #quiltsforpulse:

#saturdaynightcraftalong with @barefootcrafter: #quiltsforpulse


Lounge Room Curtains:

More curtains at the @sydmodsquad super sew-in! #sydmodsquad


And making at least one Liberty dress for my trip away.

This is me at the Sydney #craftandquiltfair the Liberty store run by @the_strawberry_thief

That's me at the Sydney Craft And Quilt Fair outside the Liberty store run by @the_strawberry_fields.

Lots of things to do this week...and today. So I'd better get down to work!

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see you and share a laugh or two! Loving your to-do list. Did you find leather? I went looking and didn't see any, but then I feel like I didn't see nearly anything at the Show. Can't wait to catch up again! Hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!