Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WIP Wednesday: the with, uh, a finish...?

Intulawoven is finished!

#saturdaynightcraftalong with @barefootcrafter binding this! #intulawoven I'm starting to think I should have called it "Tula with a twist"

I longarmed it at the Sydney Mod Squad meet-up on Sunday 6th, and bound it on Saturday 12th, during the #saturdaynightcraftalong with @barefootcrafter on Instagram.

And quilted! #intulawoven

Now just to get a pic of it full-size, which is easier said than done since our weather has tended to rain for the last couple of days.

Otherwise, due to health issues, I haven't been terribly motivated to do anything. Currently, I'm piecing together a back for the "Shattered Star":

@pennypoppleton! The Shattered Star #quilt! It looks better with some distance.

And after that... Probably some backings for my HR Mendocino quilts "The Seaweed Is Always Greener":

The Seaweed Is Always Greener (Mendocino Mermaids)

And "3:10 to Mendocino":

And done! Wondering if it needs a border...  #310tomendocino #yumaqal #yumaquilt #mendocinomermaids

And then the quilting for "The Promise Of Spring" (a.k.a. "The Snowflake Quilt")

What are you doing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!