Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday: the one with marginal progress


Have I done anything this week? Not really. Marginal progress on most projects.

WIPs

Precuts Projects:

Sunkissed Town Squares

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

Slowly, slowly getting there! Need to think of a name for this...

The blocks are done (picture notwithstanding), now to iron them, trim them, and sew them together! Still trying to decide if it should be square or on point.

I started cutting two other layer cake precuts on Saturday. They're bagged and tagged and ready to rumble just as soon as I have a backing fabric. I'm probably going to need lots more white solids.

Otherwise...

Sunday morning endeavors: Bachelor's Jam

I made bachelor's jam! (Summer fruits in sugar syrup and raspberry vodka.) Should be just about ready in time for New Year!

It's going to be quiet in the lead-up to Christmas: I have all kind of things due before Christmas, the week of Christmas off, and then I'm working the week of New Year. However, I'm hoping to get at least two, maybe three quilt tops done before the end of the year.

Basically, I have stash: I need to use it up. This means quilt tops.

--

What have you been up to this week? Have you linked up to Freshly Pieced's linky party?

3 comments:

  1. Bachelor's jam, what a great name they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh Sunkissed blocks are gorgeous!! I have yet to hunt that fabric line down:(

    the jam sounds and looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jam looks yummy. where can one find the recipe? The sun kissed quilt will be gorgeous it is such a pretty line.

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!