I'm looking for some of Heather Ross' Mendocino Mermaids fabric, Yes, I know, it's impossible to get, shy of paying quite a bit of money over ton Etsy. However, I was wondering if anyone who happens to have some (yardage, or FQ) would be willing to engage in a swap?
I have the following fabrics I'd be willing to swap, up to half a yard.
willing to swap
- Mermaids on Gold
- Swim sisters on Fuchsia
- Kelp forest on Blush
- Seahorses on Gold (Dark Gold and White)
- Seahorses on Blush (Orange and Pale Pink)
- Giant Octopi on Fuchsia
- Kelp Stripe On Blush
I'm looking for:
- Swim sisters on Gold
- Swim sisters on Purple
- Swim Sisters on Blush (Pink Octopus)
- Swim Sisters on Blush (Fuschia Octopus)
- Seahorses on Fuschia (Purple and Gold)
- Seahorses on Gold (Dark Gold and Pink)
- Seahorses on Blush (Gold and Pale Pink)
Finally, I'm not up for selling any yet, but I promise that when I do, it'll be rather less than $60/yd here on my blog.