Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday: the one with little progress

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Not a very busy week. I'm waiting to take my longarm quilting class this afternoon, so nothing more on the Eternity quilt this week! But expect finishedness next week!

Finished

However, we have one more birthday block - Criss Cross Triangles for Tami:

Criss cross triangles

Criss cross triangles

I ended up making two blocks, mostly because I wanted to see how it looked with the solid red vs. the patterned red.

Work In Progress

A little bit more on the Terrain Challenge!

Terrain challenge

I doubt I'm going to get it done by the start of December. I'm massively overloaded as it is. -- What have you been working on this week? Have you linked it up at the Linky Party?

4 comments:

  1. ooo - I love what's happening with the herringbone work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white fabric!! Such pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Criss Cross blocks are very pretty but I especially like the Terrain Challenge colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the white stripe really showcases your prints. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!